You've forgotten all the things you've said and the promises you made barely two months ago. You've forgotten the countless times you begged me to stay, to give you another chance, and I did. But now you won't stay for me. I guess it's true a pretty or good woman won't keep a man, but it takes a man who wants to be kept to be kept.
I wonder what went wrong, for you to leave me so suddenly. For you to throw away the 4 years we had because you couldn't wait a few more months. Am I not worth the wait anymore?
Truthfully, I felt it coming the past few days. I just didn't expect it to be this soon. It's scary how you changed so much so suddenly. At the start, you said I fit the characteristics of your dream girl perfectly. Just two months ago you said I was the best thing that ever happened to you. And just two weeks ago on our last monthsary you said I was your sweetest girlfriend and that I was your world. And now this. I'm just trash to you right now.
Now I won't be here to nag at you to pray anymore.
I won't be here to get upset when you talk to other girls.
I won't be here to stay up and wait for you to come home at night.
I won't be here to nag at you to ride safely.
I won't be here to help you vet through your essays and assignments.
I won't be here to give you the love and support you need.
I won't be here for you anymore.
I hope you live a good and happy life.
Goodbye.