I was right. I'd already suspected that you were cheating on me a couple of months ago when you suddenly tried to be nice to me. When you suddenly started calling me to "accompany me home" after MPS. I don't believe it if you say that you only got together right after you dumped me. In less than a week? Lol you must have developed some feelings for her much earlier than this, while we were still together, while you were calling me "the best thing that ever happened" to you and so on. How despicable. What a coward. Stab me in the back and then play the victim.
So much for staying "virgin and single" if you ever lost me. Lol, what a joke.
I guess it was Allah's decree that I never brought you to meet my family. Imagine if I had and then you continued hurting me like this. Your life would have been so over.
Now that He has shown me who you really are, I'll say you leaving is a good riddance.
If she didn't know about us, I hope you don't do to her what you did to me. If she already knew but went on anyway, then I don't care what happens next, be it you do the same to her or she does it to you.
Goodbye, and good riddance.

