So you wanna have a secret relationship now? Go ahead and try. Feel how 'fun' it is. You think I enjoyed keeping the relationship a secret, did you? You think it was easy? You think you put in more effort and sacrificed more for the relationship just because you forked out more money? Dude, what you did was spend on me, not invest in me. And that is not what keeps a relationship going.
So for being the stupidest asshole ever that you are, good riddance. If all you want is an arm candy who will be physically there for you, you can have her. I just hope you don't take her for granted like you did to me when I was physically there for you (unless she already knew about us but went on ahead. Then the both of you are perfect for each other and you better pray your children don't meet people like you). You have forgotten, or disregarded, the many times I was physically there for you. I swear one day you'll regret throwing away the spiritual food you need for the arm candy you want.
In any case, goodbye, good riddance, and you and your stupid immature friends who support you in your childish journey can go f*ck each other.