Friday, November 13, 2015

#1859: Yesterday

Wish yesterday didn't have to end. I don't know if it was just my illusion, but for a moment it felt like you wanted to be close to me like how I want to be close to you. And we were indeed so close yesterday, and it was the happiest I've felt in days, or even weeks. It was the closest we've ever been, despite not having seen each other for a week or so, and it came so naturally. And it was so good, perhaps too good to be true. 

Summer yesterday, winter today. I wish yesterday didn't have to end, or the season didn't have to change, and we would be as close as we were yesterday for a long, long time, if not forever. 

I try to tell myself over and over again that we wouldn't be good to each other, for each other, and this is just a waste of time. But my mind can't stop circling back to you, and my heart can't stop wishing for you to come closer, even if just as a good friend, or a little brother.

I wish yesterday never had to end.